Our Risk Assessment Models have been developed by experts and we also have the largest database on past disasters and impacts. Our Risk Assessment methodology is also easy to understand and replicate year after year.
Business Impact Analysis
Our Business Impact Analysis is extremely thorough and covers everything from Critical Processes, Information Systems, RTO’s, RPO’s, Mitigation Controls, Assets, your Workforce and even Vendors and Clients.
Your business can’t operate without your workforce, no matter how good your information systems are. We have a workforce solution to keep your business operations going, even when your employees are on the go.
Your data is vital to the recovery of your business. Lose enough data you might lose your business. We offer high availability, cloud based, colocation, on premise and other solutions specific to your requirements.
Managed Business Continuity: A complete plan for your business managed by Continuity Company. No more worrying about if your plan is up to date or accurate.
More about us
Continuity Company is a highly regarded and sought after business continuity, disaster recovery and risk management consulting and services company. Our sole purpose is to assist businesses in developing and implementing comprehensive holistic contingency plans. These plans help businesses and organizations overcome disruptions to their business operations even during times of major regional disasters.
We provide a variety of consulting and recovery services to businesses planning for and facing disasters and business disruptions. This includes:
- Risk Assessments
- Business Impact Analysis
- Managed Continuity Planning
- Complete Recovery Services
- Disaster Supply Management
- Educational Programs
- And more
The need for good risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery has been proven and is growing every year. In fact, according to the 9/11 commission final report, “Private-sector preparedness is not a luxury; it is a cost of doing business in the post-9/11 world. It is ignored at a tremendous potential cost in lives, money, and national security.”
Here are just a few facts on business continuity and emergency planning
- An estimated 25 percent of businesses do not reopen following a major disaster
- The number of declared major disasters has more than doubled in the 1990′s
- OSHA requires a business with 10 or more employees to have a written emergency plan
- More businesses are requiring vendors to produce business continuity plans
Source: DHS – ready.gov
Continuity Company is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and we provide our services globally. The main metropolitan areas we serve in the United States are New York City, San Francisco, and San Diego.
We offer alternate worksites through out the United States and globally for excellent workforce continuity recovery. We also have data recovery solutions available on the East and West Coasts as well as other colocation facilities depending on the needs of our clients.
Continuity Company leads on QUALITY. Quality of Service, quality of the customer experience, and quality of the deliverable of our services. We have a relentless obsession to provide the highest quality hands-on involvement and support available for a business continuity and recovery services business. We have even provided advice to some of the larger contingency planning businesses.
Business Contingency Planning is ALL WE DO. And, as a result, Continuity Company has changed the entire paradigm on the way business contingency planning is accomplished.
Continuity Company has Five Immutable laws:
- Good Enough Just Isn’t Good Enough– Every client experience and interaction with Continuity Company must be GREAT. Not good, but GREAT. – This is why we Dive on the Grenade.
- Dive on the Grenade– Every client experience must be great and we support each other internally to make this happen. When an issue or problem does arise it is EVERYONES responsibility to fix it from the CEO to the interns. We strive to make this experience exist in everything we do. If you see garbage on the floor, or a complaint in the hall – FIX IT. – When we all work together to help one another it runs Just Like Butta.
- Just Like Butta– We are often tasked with making the impossible, possible and turning business nightmares into pleasant experiences. No matter how difficult the task or complex the issue we utilize our expertise to make everything run smoothly – “Just Like Butta.” – This attitude makes us Great, and Greatness is Contagious.
- Greatness is Contagious – We are driven by our passion to help clients overcome serious obstacles and major disruptions to their business. Though our work is serious, our passion generates enjoyment, fun and GREATNESS. It shines through in everything we do. Our colleagues, partners, vendors, and clients share in these common good values, where going “above and beyond” is the norm, not the exception. Summed up – “Greatness is Contagious” – it is the path to Integrity and beyond.
- To Integrity and Beyond– We have a deep-seated belief that integrity has real intrinsic value. Value that can cause both gain and loss to a person, business and reputation, this is why everything we do at Continuity Company we do with the highest of integrity. In the old days your word was your bond – we would like to help bring back a resurgence of this which is why we operate with Integrity and beyond. – For integrity is the Building Block to Lasting Relationships and Friendships.
Our clients believe that business continuity enhances the value of their business while safeguarding their assets, employees, business operations, and relationships with their clients.
Continuity Co., LLC introduces Dynamic Enterprise Resilience™ for businesses. Dynamic Enterprise Resilience™ is designed from...June 4, 2013
The official start of the 2013 Hurricane Season started this past Saturday. NOAA is...June 3, 2013
If you have employees that travel the globe, leave the country or even if they…June 10, 2013
- "Keith has provided me with excellent advice and resources in maintaining my home-based business. His expertise in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity is second to none. I highly recommend his services."Diane Cominotti Owner/Virtual Assistant at Primo Assistance
- "This is great...There is nobody out there doing what you do."Peter Marcopulos of Gymboree
- "You are one of the most knowledgeable people I know in our sector – not only that – you are passionate and you are willing to share your passion."Jennifer Enault, CBCP -- VP / Project Manager, Bridge Bank
- "I am a great admirer of the changes you bring to business."Douglas Allen
- "...You have impressed me with your depth of knowledge, professionalism and ease with which we worked together..."Karen Fitting of Photos Kept Alive
- "What Keith Erwood, from Continuity Corp does in an hour, it would take me all day to get done. Also, he is able to do it in a way that is not intrusive and allows me to get my work done. Sometimes I forget that he is even there."Annette from Pacific Realty Partners